- PSMLS 10/8/2020 – The GDR
- PSMLS 10/1/20 – Dimitrov’s The United Front (Part 3)
- PSMLS 9/24/20 – Dimitrov’s The United Front (Part 2)
- PSMLS 9/17/20 – Dimitrov’s The United Front (Part 1)
- PSMLS 7/23/2020 – The DPRK
- PSMLS 8/7/20 – Browder’s The Meaning of Social Fascism: Its Historical and Theoretical Background (Part 1)
- PSMLS 8/27/20 – Moscow Trials Pt. 1
- PSMLS 5/14/2020 – William Z. Foster and the Central Committee Speeches (Part 2)
- PSMLS 6/25/2020 – LGBT+ Issues
- PSMLS 8/14/20 – Browder’s The Meaning of Social Fascism: Its Historical and Theoretical Background (Part 2)
- PSMLS 5/7/20 – William Z. Foster and the Central Committee Speeches (Part 1)
Comrade Angelo and the People’s School cover a group of speeches by William Z. Foster and his comrades. They were excerpts from a 7/17/37 meeting of the CPUSA Central Committee. We hope you learn a lot!
- PSMLS 7/17/20 – Mongolia
Comrade Saoirse leads a People’s School class on the communist history of Mongolia. Thank you for listening!
- PSMLS 6/26/20 – Antifa
The People’s School presents a class on the purpose, history, and modern implementation of the tactics of Antifa. Please enjoy listening.
- PSMLS 7/30/2020 – JCP
Comrade Saoirse leads a class on the Japanese Communist Party during World War II. Please enjoy.
- PSMLS 7/10/2020 – Laos
Comrade Saoirse presents a PSMLS class on Laos. Taught 7/10/2020. Enjoy.